Monday, January 15, 2007

Quote of the Week

I was at a gig the other week and was amused by this comment I overheard. It went something along the lines of...

"I, like, don't have a wonderful voice, but, like, the acoustics of my girlfriend's bathroom is so great man, I, like, sound exactly like Mark Lanegan."

The man with the deep dark baritone voice was in town last week with the Twilight Singers wasn't he? Maybe he should have paid a visit to this guy's girlfriend's place and recorded a few numbers. He might be able to find a whole new vocal range.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Contact

Out There

Bloggin' Melbourne

Melbourne Radio

Melbourne Venues

Other Stuff in Melbs

Local Labels

Local Record Shops

Local Tours

Bloggin' Oz

Sites Oz

Bloggin' the Globe

Sites Worldly

Previously


Across the Rooftops 2006